Wednesday, October 11, 2017

VOCABULARY - Using email 1

REMEMBER: Several responses might be acceptable.

Choose the best one:

1.I don't use that email address anymore. I ___________ ( = cancelled it) because I was getting too much spam.
a)rid it                 b) got rid of it                c) threw it

2.Could you ___________ me the message that Carla sent you?
a)delete                b) forward                     c) cancel

3.I need to change my password. Someone ___________ my account. ( = foundout my username/password and logged into my account)
a)packed into        b) sacked into              c) hacked into

4.I didn't get the photos. Maybe you didn’t ___________ them properly?
a)put                     b) attach                        c) cling

5.I can't ___________ this to work! ( = I can’t make this work)
a)get                      b) make                        c) give

6.Your message didn't ___________ ( = could not be sent/received) because theattachment was too big.
a)get up                 b) go in                         c) go through

7.Don’t send it to my ___________ email. Send it to my personal email address.
a)work                   b) employment             c) working

8."To ___________ reply" = to click on the reply button to answer an email
a)hit                       b) push                          c) punch

9.I'll help you ___________ ( = create) an email account.
a)set off                 b) set up                        c) get in

10.Is it correct to say "I'll email it to you"?
a)yes                       b) no                             c) yes, but only if you’re talking about personal mail

_________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment