Wednesday, October 11, 2017

VOCABULARY - Basic vocabulary builder 1

This exercise will help you practice simple English words.

Fill in each blank space with the correct word from the list. Remember : choose the best response:

cat
bridge
flowers
table
great
notebook
antenna
house
cloudy
sun

1.We live in a big ________________. It has fourrooms.

2.P1: Do you have a dog? P2: No, we have a________________.

3.Don’t put your plate on the floor, put it on the ________________.

4.I forgot to bring my ________________ to class. Can I borrow some paper?

5.You have to walk across the ________________ to get to the post office.

6.That’s ________________! I’m very happy for you!

7.P1: Is it sunny outside? P2: No, it’s ________________.

8.I gave my mother ________________ for her birthday.

9.Your radio doesn’t work because you don’t have an ________________.

10.The ________________ is very bright today.

No comments:

Post a Comment