Monday, December 18, 2017

book 1 - page 88

a-  I have a vacation in December.
b-  I go to the beach in October. / I do not go to the beach.
c-   Christmas is on December 25th (twenty-fifth).
d- I receive presents for my birthday and Christmas.
e-  I meet my friends once a week.
f-   I go to school at 6:30 am.
g-  I go back home at 12:20 pm.
h- I take a bath at 11:00 pm.
i-  I go out with my friends every weekend /once a week / every Friday. I do not go out with my friends.
j-      I watch tv at 10:30 pm. I do not watch tv.
k-   I go to bed at 11:50 pm. midnight
l-    My birthday is on August 13th.
m- Brazil Independence is on September 7th.
n-  The USA Independence Day is on June 4th.
o-   I go to the mall every weekend. / I sometimes go to the mall.




-My classmate’s address is x street/av, no. x, Jardim x.
-Yes, he/she lives with his/her parents.
-She works at Setimo Patelli Street, no. 100, center

-She lives at Rio de Janiero street, no. 209, Jardim Marsola. 

No comments:

Post a Comment