Wednesday, October 25, 2017

TELL ME ABOUT YOU

        1-What is your name?
My first name is Sharon.
My last name is Angle.
2-How many brothers and sisters do you have?
I have one brother and no sister.
3- What does your father do?
My father is an engineer.
4- What does your mother do?
My mother is a teacher.
5- How old are you?
I am thirty-three years old.
6- Where do you live?
I live in Campo Limpo Paulista – Sao Paulo.
7- What is your phone number?
My phone number is 11-984072884.
8- What do you do?
I am an English teacher.
9- Where do you study?
I study in …. school.
10- What is your favorite subject at school?
My favorite subject is history.
11- What do you like to do?
I like to walk in the park.
12- What kind of books do you like to read?
I like to read novels.
13- What kind of films do you like to watch?
I like to watch action movies.
14- What do not you like to do?
I do not like to sleep early.
15- What kind of music do you like to listen to?
I like to listen to country and gospel music.
16- What tv show do you like to watch?
I like to watch “The Simpsons”.
17- What kind of food do you like to eat?
I like to eat Japanese food and BBQ.
18- What kind of drinks do you like to drink?
I like to drink natural juice.
19- Who are your best friends?
My best friends are Nairy from Australia, Raje from Turkey and Linda from Germany.
20- What kind of sports do you play?
I play badminton.
21- Which park do you like?
I like Disney Park.
22- What kind of shopping center do you like?
I like old fashion shopping center.
23- What is your hobby?
My hobby is watching movies.
24- What kind of activity place do you like?
My favorite activity place is the club.
25- What kind of gym do you like?
I like water gym.
26- What is your favorite color?

My favorite color is blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment